Saturday, October 16, 2010

Good Morning Everyone :)




The weekend has finally arrived :) I have quite a busy little weekend again, today we are having lunch with the in-laws (who are actually very nice....just don´t speak a word of English and so my Spanish is very much tested), we have to venture back to Ikea (after the mammoth 5 hour stint in there last weekend) as they didn´t have a rug we were after, so going back to retrieve! Then doing a little clothes shopping as we are both very desperate for some new ones. Sunday I am going to the beautiful village my friend lives in called Vacarisis (about 10-20 minutes away from us in the not so beautiful Terrassa) for her birthday, there are a few of us invitied for a good old English cakes and tea afternoon :) How kitsch is that! :) So I am in charge of making a cake....which I am actually quite good at...so I better get on...it´s not going to make itself!

No real creative plans this weekend...not that I don´t want to be creative...it is sooooooo fustrating not having the time anymore! Next weekend I am dedicating the WHOLE weekend to it!!!

Oh and as you can see....I am looking forward to Halloween and carving my pumpkin :) The photos were taken when we went to Portaventura the other weekend and they got me in the mood for it all.....Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment