Thursday, October 14, 2010

Etsy moving a little slow this month...




So September was a great month in my little Etsy shop...but this month has been very slow...and not without trying! I am hoping it picks up next month or in a couple of weeks time for the Christmas season. Fingers crossed!

I had an early class this morning so I had to get up early, however it gives me lots of time in the early afternoon to catch up, which I kind of did. I managed to make two new signs (photos to follow shortly!) and completed an order :) Much better!

Now to go back into work for two more classes and then that´s me done for the day :)

I am however dreading tomorrow....I have a class that went horribly last week and I am not looking forward to it. Cross your fingers for me...I need all the luck I can get with this one!!!

Happy Thursday everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment