Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting organised and creative :)




So my studio was getting a little out of hand....So last night I found 20 minutes to go in and have a sort out. I have been stocking up on lots of supplies recently and things were pouring out of jars and out of bags and it was just a mess! I am not a naturally tidy person at all...I blame my creativity! ;)
But I got some lovely new jars for my buttons and because I had got organised last night I was able to make some lovely new things for the shop :) pictures coming soon.......
....and good news an old colleague of mine is doing a big Christmas market in Beverley, East Yorkshire (my hometown) on the 12th Decemeber and has asked if my little gingerbreadmen would like to go on a sale or return :) How thoughtful! So I will be busy with gingerbreadmen and mrs for the next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment