Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two sales today....Yay! :)


I thought that I wouldn´t be getting anymore sales over the holiday season really...well maybe the odd one...but last night I had another 2 sales! I sold this new plaque I uploaded only the other day :) Which I am really pleased about, this is my quote for life and I painted it on my studio wall to inspire me, so I thought it was about time I shared it with the world and made it into a plaque...and voila! and even better it sold so quickly!
The boyf is ill today...something in the 7 years we have been together I have seen VERY rarely. He has a fever and a bad chesty cough...so I think he´s coming down with flu. I´ve been doing my nurse part and fetching him pain killers and water :) Fingers crossed he feels better tomorrow.
Well...not long till the big day now :) Yay!
Happy Sunday Everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment