Saturday, December 18, 2010

Handmade in Spanish...


Living in Spain for nearly two years now, having Spanish "family" and having Spanish friends I am of course now getting the odd request from them for my signs or "Plaquitas" in Spanish :) So Voila! The first Spanish order.
Feliz Navidad! or Merry Christmas to you and I English speakers. I do of course speak some Spanish and I think I would like to be able to develop the shop into a bilingual shop with bilingual products.....but that would need some time.....!!! As they say here in Spain Poca a poca... Slowly, slowly :)
I am going out this afternoon to my day job´s Christmas party, It´s normally a great shindig and plenty of laughs are had. Now just to find something to wear.....
Happy Saturday everyone! Not long till the big guy comes!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment