Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Busy....Busy.....Busy....


The postman is going to love me in the morning! :) lol

I´ve finally caught up with orders and got waaaaaaaay more orders than I expected! :)
I love sending off things - I love receiving things through the post...so I often wonder if the recievers of these parcels will get as excitied as I do, when they get them, rip off the envelope with excitiment and have pleasure opening the tissue paper parcels to see their purchases :)
Right....no rest for the wicked...two more orders to go today! Happy Wednesday everyone...not long till the weekend! x

4 comments:

  1. good for you Sam, wish I had orders/sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think after Crimbo I´ll be struggling for them...so I need to get my thinking cap on! your items are lovely Jan! I can´t understand why you wouldn´t get orders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing well - didn't want you to think you were talking to yourself. I love sending and receiving parcels too it is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thanks Unique! :) Yeah me too! Its so exciting!

    ReplyDelete