Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is arriving...





I really feel like Spring is finally arriving today. Which is very much needed as last week was a very diffcult one! So last night I sat and did some hand sewing...I must say hand sewing is probably my favourite type of sewing. I like the fact I can multi-task (such as watch the TV! lol) whilst doing a spot of hand sewing. I LOVE my sewing machine - good old Mac works wonders for me...but there is something very anti-social and solo about sewing on a machine. It´s even difficult to listen to music. So I enjoyed my hand sewing last night. I started designing soem easter treats! (see photos) I hope you like them?!

As you all know, I am a complete sucker for pink so there really was no other colour way! :)

I hope your all seeing a bit of this gorgeous sunshine today! Happy Sunday everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment