Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New look :)


I thought it was about time I updated the look of the blog. So I went onto my favourite blog design website, where not only can you get things for free including headers, backgrounds etc, they are all so cute and funky! :)
So I hope you like the new design.
I hope everyone had a wonderful evening last night with loved ones and has started the New Year as they intend to carry on....I have spent the day in my PJ´s, made a yummy, yummy roast chicken and the trimmings for the family and I am now watching movies and chilling out (still in the PJ´s! lol) It is so nice to relax completely! So here´s to my lovely family and friends (some of who are photographed), wishing you all a wonderfully magical 2011 and hoping to see a lot more of you in the very near future! x

2 comments: