Saturday, January 15, 2011

My little ray of inspiration....
















So I thought you might like to know where some of my inspiration comes from...so....Meet my niece Lola. She is 3 years old, very chatty, hilariously funny and my muse for most of my pinkness in my shop! :) With her living in Britian I don´t get to see her very often, but she is a such a bundle of sunshine and a total girlie girl :)

She is going to become a big sister soon and I have no doubt that she will be fantastic at it. Wishing Cori & James all the best x x x x

So, today I have a custom order to crack on with as well as the usual weekend joys of cleaning and washing! lol
I am rather hoping for some time this weekend to get some crafting done and stock up the shop, but we´ll see...

The sunshine is out and wonderfully bright here in Barcelona this morning, but to be honest this is kind of usual here. I still love the feeling though and everyday I see it I acknowledge it - too long living in Britian with the cloudy greyness you guys normally see on a day-to-day basis has made me respect Mr. Sunshine :) It makes me feel like summer is only just round the corner!
Nothing else to report...other than Don´t forget to comment on the giveaway post guys!!! All names will be put in a hat and the lucky winner will be drawn on the 29th! :) Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment