Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday...quite possibly the best day during the week!



I love Tuesday's in my working week. I hvae the morning off from my day job, so it gives me time to do some hand sewing or finish off orders that are looming. Plus, my lessons on Tuesday's are my favourite :) so the day job is quite good on a Tuesday as well!

I've been sewing away lots of little heart brooches for up and coming craft fairs this year, all different colours and patterns, but these Cath Kidston fabric ones are my favourite. They are so pretty and feminine and just scream Spring! :) Lush!



It's less than 2 weeks till the end of term....at last! This term has been VERY, VERY long! I'm looking forward to a few days off work and then a few days back in the UK. Fingers crossed for nice weather here and back home! Happy Tuesday everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment