Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lot´s and lot´s of lovely new stock!













My hands and my imagination have been extremely busy over the past few weeks. I´m not quite sure how I managed to get it all done!!! But none the less...there is a nice lot of new stock FINALLY finished (it´s all been sat for a wee while part-made) and today it got uploaded onto the shop. Although my laptop has still died and shows little sign of resusitation...I have managed to edit my photos on the work´s computer, so they are looking a little better. However, I really do need some time to sit and play with my images...a masterclass is needed!

The shop has been quite quiet this week, although lot´s of views...however with my lovely new stock, I am sure I can pull in the crowds! :)

I can´t believe it´s Thursday already! Where is March running off too???

No comments:

Post a Comment