Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Stock













I´m trying to juggle everything at the moment, the day job, the shop, the orders, the house and keep some kind of social life.....mmm...juggle being the word.

But I have had a few little orders, actually some quite nicely sized orders through the shop recently and a lot of custom orders as well :) So I have been reminded to keep on at it and keep making new stock and advertising etc... So here are a couple of pictiures of the new stock in this week. I especially love this heart felt brooch...I want to make a few more of these in different contrasting colours as this one came out so beautifully.

I also love this new sign...the quote is so true!!!

Well....the day job calls...so I must dash...Happy Tuesday All! x

No comments:

Post a Comment