Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shop sucsess



I've been working hard on my Etsy shop recently. I even purchased a great book on how to sell on Etsy that is full of great ideas. Some of which I was already doing, some of which I wasn't. But none the less, it inspired me to get on the shop and get promoting. For your information the book is called "How to sell your crafts online" and is written by Derrick Sutton. I have also found the shop stat's on Etsy really helpful and I have been tracking my progress for the last 10 days and so far, so good. I'm never expecting to be a millionaire doing this, but I do love running my shop and making things. The creative process of designing and making and then getting inventive with photogrpahs really satisfys me. So, I would like my Etsy shop to be a little bit more sucsessful and gain a few more sales if nothing else, just to keep me feeling valued and justified :) lol

I've added a couple of new things to the shop (like these great friendship bracelets in the photo). So onwards and upwards using all of these useful tools! 2012 is looking good for Sam's Shenanigans! Happy Saturday folks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment