Monday, August 30, 2010

So sad to hear the news today


My fellow blogger, Paul (music is disease) has passed away after a tremendous battle with possibly the worse case of cancer you can get. I was very sad to hear this news as I often read his blog to see how he was getting along. He got diagnoised around the same time a very good friend of mine´s mum did and unfortunately she lost her battle within a few weeks, so Paul´s blog touched a nerve. I know vaguely a friend of his and can see that Paul touched a lot of people, not being particulary religous, but believeing in the power of prayer and positive thinking, tonight Paul I will think of you and send you my best. May you forever more rest in peace and one day be reunited with the ones you love. Sleep tight x

No comments:

Post a Comment