Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to the world of Sam's Shenanigans...


Ok...so a little about me.....I live just outside Barcelona, however originally I am from Yorkshire in England. I moved here nearly a year ago, and as with all great stories it was purely for love. My boyfriend and I have been "together" (be it sometimes in different countries!) for over 6 years now, and I guess it got to a point where we couldn't be apart any longer. (Awwwww..)

I am in no ways fluent in Spanish..but I get by and I have regular lessons so as they say in Spain "Poca a Poca" (or little by little to you and me English speakers!) I am an English teacher in a language school here and I love my job....but just not as much as creating and sewing! I have been dabbling with my little hobby of sewing and crafting for a few years now. I have found that the more I create, the more I want to do it and it is my main passion in life. I am always creating something...even if it is a day dream mock up in my head! :)

So 2010 I have decided is going to my year. No more waiting for things to happen....(what is that saying...?) If Mohammed won't go the mountain...the mountain will go to Mohammed....or something like that..?! :)

So welcome to the world of Sam's Shenanigans :) We are very pleased to see you. Take a look at our projects...our inspiration and anything else that comes along! Oh! and please feel free to leave a comment (or two!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment