Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Bunny....


I have been a very busy bunny this week. I'm trying to build my stocks to put onto Etsy at the end of the month. I managed to make five fabulous plaques (if I say so myself!) as well as some drawstring bags, and some very cute little brooches made out of gogeous ribbons and buttons. I also stocked up on zips to carry on my little making spree :) I just wish I had a few days off to concentrate on them!!!
The weekends go by too quickly!!! :(
I have been sooooooo inspired and full of creativity just recently I am finidng it very fustrating not to have the time to dedicate to it :(
(well.....not as much time as I would like!) Photos of the new stuff will be up shortly! and of course check out the Etsy shop as well!!! (Samsshenanigans@etsy.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment