Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bracelets coming out my ears!!!!



I literally...(ok..not literally...that would be weird! lol) have friendship bracelets coming out of my ears :) I have made over 100 this month for orders in varying colours, styles and lengths. I have been making them since I was 11 years old, when, then, I would pass them onto friends and wear them myself, however, now...I just sell them :)


I´ve had a few busy weeks with the day job and the shop has been having quite a few orders running through it as well, which of course, has made me very happy :) This weekend I am planning on taking the day off on Sunday (something I don´t normally do as I work for the shop on Sundays) and I am planning on going out. Fingers crossed for nice weather so I can go to the beach and have a nice spot of lunch and a cheeky glass of afternoon wine ;) The weather the past few days has been beautiful and today is so warm I have a t-shirt and a cardigan on...and...I´m warm! :)

The weeks are rolling in one and I can´t believe we are already at the door of March! It´ll be summer before we know it! Happy Wednesday folks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment