Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lovely new items!

Lots of lovely new items on the Sam´s Shenanigans Etsy shop this week :) Yay!







I have been busy the last week sewing away and finally got round to uploading them last night.




I have a big custom order to get through over the next couple of weeks so the shop may be a little quiet with new items until they are uploaded and finished...but they are worth the wait..I promise :)







I have Girl´s night at the new house this weekend and looking forward to spending time with the girl´s and having a few drinks in good company :)







Other than that exams, exams, exams, exams at work so some stress and not much sleep at the moment!! But once they are over I will start on the summer club which will be much more fun :)



Happy Wednesday everyone! We´re half way there!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment