Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It´s raining, it´s pouring!



Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! The weather in Barcelona and (after being informed by Etsy Expat friend in Palma) so no doubt the rest of Spain has been awful the last fornight, losts of reallt strong thunder and lighting storms and black skies. LOTS of water as well - all very unusual for this time of year! and although I m normally pleased for a bit of rain, it really is starting to make my tomatoes look "weathered" :(


I am manic busy at the moment with work. As the term is drawing to an end we are going through the exams - lots of stress, marking and revision planning. More yuck!


I have lots of projects on the go and lots of new items to share with you - they just aren´t photographed yet as work is so mad! But I hope this weekend (its a bank holiday on Monday!!!) I will be able to finish one or two things and get the shop updated :)

Well, no rest for the wicked ;) Back to work I go!


Happy Wednesday everyone! x






No comments:

Post a Comment