Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Enjoying the UK...





I am enjoying the UK for a week and as per usual whenever I come back here, there just really isn´t enough hours in the day! Everybody wants to see me and spend time with me and I end up feeling like a dolly being pulled in different directions by children at a nursery! :) lol


I am managing to see most people, but never manage to see everyone or spend enough time with everyone :( I am however, trying to enjoy my time and trying not to let it get to me that some people are missing out...I can´t please them all! I fly back home to Spain on Saturday morning at the crack of dawn....even before the birds come out!....so only 2 real days left here :( I have some lovely pictures though and it is so nice to see some familiar faces :) x x

2 comments: