Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lots of making and creating to crack on with!!!


I am going back to the UK for July, and so making very good use of my time there and fitting in a few craft fairs as well :) So I have a lot of things to get making and preparing for it all so can take it back with me when I go to the UK in just over a weeks time for my friends wedding. One wood order is placed (the picture) and I am very excitied about making these lovely pieces into beautiful things to sell. My creative mind is going crazy and I can't wait to get my hands on it all.
I have managed to fit in a few extra slots of sewing this week before running to school to teach, which has definitley helped, but the pile is never ending....not that I'm complaing!! I love it this way!!!!
To top it all off the day job is getting busier and busier with looming end of year exams! :S I am sure I will be starting to feel the strain very soon!!!!
Oh and exciting news!!! I'm going to be an auntie again :) I am hoping for another suitably beautiful niece - as I already have two and they are both wonderful. I'll keep you posted on how mum and bump do over the coming months :)
Well...I better go and crack on with it all!!! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment