Thursday, September 26, 2013

When is too soon for Christmas...??

 
 
 
I frikking love Christmas.....no...thats not strong enough...wait...I LOVE CHRISTMAS, But I also appreciate that there are those people out there who loahe every crappy Christmas card posted through their letterbox and can´t wait till the whole thing is over with and they are lugging the Christmas box back up to the loft for another year. So...with that in mind, I started to thinking..when is too soon???
 
I cater a lot for the American market as well as the UK and European market and with America having thanksgiving and a lot of people putting their tres and decorations up early, I always start that Little bit earlier with advertising my Christmas stock. I think part of me just loves the build up to the big day. As kids we never really had much, but my mum would always make it this magical and fantastic day anyway, I have her to thank that the magic hasn´t ever really gone away :)
So the Christmas stock is out. I´m really sorry to the people who wish it wasn´t...I wish I could sprinkle some of my Christmas fairy dust on you and (although I agree that Christmas is over commercialized nowadays), help you to see it isn´t about that - it´s about family, love, time together and "making that extra special bit of an effort" with people you don´t always have time for.
Mmmmm Christmas....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment