Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting organised for the BIG move home...



I've been getting busy and organised for the BIG move home to the UK this year. I plan on moving back in July/August (dependant on many things). So I have been making things for craft fairs, as while I am inbetween jobs I am going to have to make some money somewhere..!! So I have been crafting away and making loads of things. These button brooches/pins are just one line of the many things I have been making. Don't they look like sweets? :) mmmmmm.... However...sweets without the calories! and at this time of year we all could do with some of those!!! :)

It's the Easter holidays at the moment, so I have a few days off work :) I have managed to get Milo to the vets to get him started on his pet passport for his BIG move to the UK as well, he wasn't happy about it and came home and went straight to my bed and hid under the duvet! :) He has however, now ventured out and seems to be much happier. Poor pussy-cat! :)

Happy Monday folks! x

No comments:

Post a Comment