Friday, April 23, 2010

LOVELY FABRIC!!!!




I am inlove. With some fabric :) This is quite easy for me as fabric is magical stuff to me. It transforms into your imaginations greatest ideas :) I have bought these two gorgeous fabrics and they are really good quality...they feel divine!

I have already started making and creating - I can't actually stop myself!! I had to walk away from the sewing machine last night...actually this morning at 1:48am as I was struggling to see what I was doing, my eyes were so tired! :) So first thing this morning I cracked on again and look at my first two projects from this fabric! :) I have family coming over next weekend and I thought a few throw cushions on their beds would be a nice welcome! I am going to run up another union jack cushion so there are two of them. I just hope the sunshine comes out for my guests as at the moment it is warm but pretty cloudy and depressing...good old unpredictable Spring weather!

I am looking forward to a weekend ahead of sewing and creating :) :) :) and generally relaxing before next weekends guests and madness I am sure! Happy Friday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment